269 Summit Way
San Francisco, CA 94132
Rent: $6,350/mo. (addn. for furniture)
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 2 car garage
Amenities: Private backyard
Pets: Not Allowed
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities Included: Garbage. Tenant responsible for maintaining yard.
Property Type: Unfurnished or Furnished (addn. cost for furnished)
Laundry: In Unit
Condo HOA Move-in Move-out Fees (paid by Tenant): $500 deposit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: BrownPatki@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Pullen (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Live in this multi-level home at the Summit 800 development. Features include:
- Three level unit. Street level has the 2 car garage and entry lobby
- This unit was the ‘model’ for the development and has all upgrades offered.
- One level above is the open floor plan living/dining/kitchen. The kitchen features quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and glass tile backsplash. Dining area opens out onto your private backyard.
- An additional floor up are the three bedrooms. The master suite has a walk-in closet and large bathroom with separate soaking tub and shower.
- Complex was built in 2015 and has a common children’s park.
- Access to Hwy 280 is within a few blocks.
- Transit options include multiple MUNI lines. BART is about 0.7 miles away.
- Great outdoor recreation nearby including Lake Merced and the Golf Course
- Enjoy many dining and shopping options close by at Stonestown Mall and West Portal.
*Note: Furniture is optional*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
Need help finding a rental property? Read about our Relocation Services at http://www.brownpatki.com/relocation/